We strive to make our infusion centers as comfortable and private as possible. They both feature plush leather recliners, flat screen televisions and reading material.
At the DDA Infusion Centers, we most commonly treat patients with autoimmune disorders such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Patients with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, psoriasis and iron deficiency anemia are also treated at our centers.
- Remicade® – infliximab
- Inflectra® – infliximab-dyyb (biosimilar to Remicade)
- Entyvio® – vedolizumab
- Injectafer® – ferric carboxymaltose (iron)
- Cimzia®- certolizumab peg
- Simponi Aria® – golimumab
- Stelara® – ustekinuma
- Renflexis® – infliximab-abda (biosimilar to Remicade)
If you are interested in having your infusions at DDA, click below to get started!
Contact our Nurse Navigator, Maurica Marcum, at 443-304-3452 if you have any questions.
Maurica Marcum, RN
Tracy Maddock, RN
Kathleen Lawson, RN