We strive to make our infusion centers as comfortable and private as possible. They both feature plush leather recliners, flat screen televisions and reading material.
Catonsville – Tues/Wed/Thurs (8am – 5pm)
Jessica Oster , RN
Columibia – Tues/Wed (7:30am – 5pm)
Tracy Maddock, RN
If you have any questions regarding infusion, please call
At the DDA Infusion Centers, we most commonly treat patients with autoimmune disorders such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Patients with rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, psoriasis and iron deficiency anemia are also treated at our centers.
- Remicade® – infliximab
- Inflectra® – infliximab-dyyb (biosimilar to Remicade)
- Entyvio® – vedolizumab
- Injectafer® – ferric carboxymaltose (iron)
- Cimzia®- certolizumab peg
- Simponi Aria® – golimumab
- Stelara® – ustekinuma
- Renflexis® – infliximab-abda (biosimilar to Remicade)
Contact our office if you have any questions.